The fundraiser will be held in the Parish Hall on Friday May 21st at 7:00pm, complimentary desserts will be served outdoors at 6:30pm. $15 donation for 3 cards and additional cards for $1 at the door. Please remember masks are still mandatory indoors. Maximum capacity is 50 people people so don’t wait!
When we come to Church of the Epiphany, we are all agreeing to:
- Wearing a clean mask over my mouth and nose while inside church buildings
- Maintaining six feet distancing from people not of my own household
- Following instructions provided by volunteer ushers and greeters
- If I have had a cough, muscle pain, shortness of breath, diarrhea, rash, vomiting, abdominal pain, fever, red-eye, weakness, bruising or bleeding, new joint pain that does not go away, severe headache, lack of a sense of smell or sense of taste, or if I have been in contact with someone who was confirmed to have COVID-19, I will stay at home for at least 14 days and seek appropriate medical care.
- If I or a member of my household tests positive for COVID-19, my household agrees to inform the rector as soon as possible so others may be alerted whilst protecting the confidentiality and identity of the person who tested positive.