Every Sunday, we gather as a community to worship God, and once worship is concluded we look forward to the 8th sacrament of the church: coffee and donuts.
At Church of the Epiphany, we need your help to make coffee hour a success!
You can help us by joining a Sunday Morning Hospitality Team! Each team will be made up of 4 people and will serve once every 8 weeks or about 6 times a year. To volunteer for a team, simply complete the form below. The hospitality teams will begin on the first Sunday of February and will help us to have a better hospitality ministry each week we gather as a community!
We need 8 teams of 4 people each to help with coffee hour set up and clean up before and after our services. In particular, we need people to help with the following things:
- Make coffee between the 8:00am and 10:00am service
- Set out donuts, napkins, and donation jar
- Fill pitchers with ice and water and set next to coffee
- Put out coffee cups, refill sweeteners and cream
- Clean the coffee pots, water pitchers, and put them away to dry
- Clean up the donut boxes, unused napkins, and coffee condiments
- Collect donations, place in the provided envelope, and drop in the office mail box outside the Farmhouse