The Men of Epiphany gather several times a year for fellowship as they prepare food for large fellowship events for the whole parish. From cooking chili to frying fish, the Men of Epiphany raise money to support the needs of the parish. The events sponsored by the Men of Epiphany include:
- Annual Pancake Supper – Shrove (Fat) Tuesday
- Annual Fish Fry – Friday before good Friday
- Mother’s Day Coffee Hour– Mother’s Day Sunday
- Epiphany Golf Tournament – May
- Chili Supper – October
- Boutique Luncheons – Saturday/Sunday -November
If you are interested in learning more about Men of Epiphany, simply complete the form below to get connected to their events! Of course, you can always contact our priest, Father Hunter Ruffin, to learn more about getting involved at Church of the Epiphany.