Twilight is a new worship service at Epiphany that features contemporary language and Anglican tradition in an outdoor worship service. Each week, we gather in our main courtyard to worship God whilst enjoying the beauty of God’s creation. The service is family-friendly with space for kids to be kids and to worship God according to their gifts!
Attendance during the COVID-19 Pandemic
During this phase of COVID-19, we have limited in-person attendance to a total of 50 people, including the worship party. We ask you to limit your in-person attendance to once every other week in order to allow for others the same benefit.
We do require that you register in advance for in-person worship in order to help us manage capacity. Thank you in advanced for helping us maintain a safe and healthy atmosphere for our worship!
Church of the Epiphany’s Covenant of Care
By entering the grounds of Church of the Epiphany-Tempe, I agree to:
- Wear a clean mask over my mouth and nose while inside church buildings
- Maintain six feet distancing from people not of my own household
- Follow instructions provided by volunteer ushers and greeters
- If I have had a cough, muscle pain, shortness of breath, diarrhea, rash, vomiting, abdominal pain, fever, red-eye, weakness, bruising or bleeding, new joint pain that does not go away, severe headache, lack of a sense of smell or sense of taste, or if I have been in contact with someone who was confirmed to have COVID-19, I will stay at home for at least 14 days and seek appropriate medical care.
- If I or a member of my household tests positive for COVID-19, my household agrees to inform the rector as soon as possible so others may seek appropriate medical advice.