Join us for the annual meeting when we elect new members to the vestry, delegates to diocesan convention, and approve the budget for the upcoming year! This year the meeting will be held via Zoom. Please stay tuned as more details on registration are coming soon.
In order to vote in the annual meeting, you must:
- Be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit;
- Have your baptism recorded in the records of this parish;
- Have received communion in this parish at least three (3) times in the previous year;
- Be age 16 years of age or older;
- Have been faithful in corporate worship, unless for good cause prevented, and have been faithful in working, praying, and giving for the spread of the Kingdom of God.