On Sunday mornings, we gather around Christ’s table to share in God’s grace and love. In The Episcopal Church, the central act of worship is The Holy Eucharist, which is also called Holy Communion, the Mass, or The Lord’s Supper. We invite you to join us for traditional worship on Sunday mornings and to know Christ in the breaking of the bread.
Attendance during the COVID-19 Pandemic
During this phase of COVID-19, we have limited in-person attendance to a total of 50 people, including the worship party. We ask you to limit your in-person attendance to once every other week in order to allow for others the same benefit.
We do require that you make a reservation in advance for in-person worship. Thank you in advanced for helping us maintain a safe and healthy atmosphere for our worship!
Church of the Epiphany’s Covenant of Care
By entering the grounds of Church of the Epiphany-Tempe, I agree to:
- Wear a clean mask over my mouth and nose while inside church buildings
- Maintain six feet distancing from people not of my own household
- Check-in with the ushers and greeters and to follow their instructions
- If I have had a cough, muscle pain, shortness of breath, diarrhea, rash, vomiting, abdominal pain, fever, red-eye, weakness, bruising or bleeding, new joint pain that does not go away, severe headache, lack of a sense of smell or sense of taste, or if I have been in contact with someone who was confirmed to have COVID-19, I will stay at home for at least 14 days and seek appropriate medical care.
- If I or a member of my household tests positive for COVID-19, my household agrees to inform the rector as soon as possible so others may seek appropriate medical advice.