Join Church of the Epiphany-Tempe as we walk with our Savior throughout Holy Week and his journey into Jerusalem and towards the cross. To attend worship in-person, we ask that you sign-up for the services you’d like to attend in advance. You may do by clicking the button below. You will also find instructions for arriving on the day of the service in the paragraphs that follow.
For those who prefer to attend worship online, we invite you to join us on our Vimeo channel or on our YouTube channel. You can find online worship guides for each day further down the page. We look forward to worshipping and traveling with you during this most holy season.
THE DAY OF THE SERVICE:
1. Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the service and no later than 5 minutes before the service.
2. When you arrive, go to the check in table located on the south side of the campus between the church and the parish hall.
3. Once you are checked in, you will be able to get a service bulletin and find a seat.
WHAT TO BRING:
1. Wear a mask, not including any face shields. Masks are required.
2. Sunglasses, sun hat, and sunscreen if you are coming to a daytime service.
3. Check the weather and dress appropriately! The temperatures are warming up quickly. You might also want to bring a bottle of water with you.
The Great Vigil of Easter
The Great Vigil of Easter | 7:00PM In-Person | 7:00PM Online
The Triduum concludes with a retelling of the history of salvation beginning with Genesis and going through the story of the Resurrection. With the renewal of baptismal vows, we hear the first Easter proclamation of the year and celebrate the goodness of God’s lovingkindness.
The Feast of the Resurrection | Easter Day
Easter Day | 8:00AM & 10:30AM In-Person | 10:30AM Online
On this wonderful day, we gather to celebrate the goodness of God made known in the resurrection. We will travel with Mary Magdalene to the tomb to find it empty, and we will encounter the Risen Christ in the garden. From here, we are invited to go out into the world sharing the Good News: Christ is Risen!